BACK TO SCHOOL
Z-teca Mexican Eatery wants you to enter for a chance to WIN* a laptop for back to school!
Here is how to enter:
Follow @z_teca on Instagram
Like the contest post on Instagram and tag 3 friends
Share the contest post to your Instagram Story
The giveaway runs until September 29, 2023, at 11:59 AM EST. A winner will be selected and contacted by the official Instagram account (@z_teca) through direct message only.
1. Sponsor. This sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Z-teca Foods Inc.., (the “Sponsor”), whose principal business address is located at 3710 Chesswood Dr, North York, ON M3J 2W4. This Sweepstakes is void where taxed, restricted, or prohibited and is subject to all local, provincial, and federal laws. This Sweepstakes is not open to residents of Quebec. By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor(s), which shall be final and not subject to appeal.
COCA-COLA, META, TIKTOK, OR APPLE IS NOT INVOLVED IN ANY WAY IN THIS CONTEST/SWEEPSTAKES. THE SPONSOR(S) IS/ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR PROVIDING THE PRIZE(S) LISTED HEREIN. THE PRIZE(S) WON ARE NOT RELATED TO COCA-COLA, META, TIKTOK, OR APPLE IN ANY WAY. THE RESPONSIBILITY OF ORGANIZING THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND DISTRIBUTING THE PRIZE(S) ARE THE SPONSOR’S RESPONSIBILITIES. COCA-COLA, META, TIKTOK, OR APPLE DO NOT SPONSOR THIS SWEEPSTAKES IN ANY WAY.
2. Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter. The Sweepstakes is open to permanent legal Canadian residents who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry, other than residents of Quebec. Current or former employees of Sponsor, their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising or promotional agencies (including anyone who prepares and/or distributes Sweepstakes materials), and the immediate family members or persons living in the same household (whether related or not) of all the foregoing are not eligible to participate or win. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
*NOTE: THE PRIZE IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY ONLY BE REDEEMED VIA IN-PERSON. Participants are eligible to win a Sweepstakes only once. Only one (1) winner per household is permitted in any contest or sweepstakes. Participants are eligible to win a prize valued at $1,700.00 or more only once. Text, data, or messaging rates may apply.
3. Entry. This Sweepstakes will accept entries beginning on August 26th at 12:00:01 a.m. EST and ending on September 29th at 11:59:59 a.m. EST.
To enter the sweepstakes, entrants must either (i) follow the @z_teca official account on Instagram, share the Sweepstakes Instagram post to their Instagram “Stories”, like and tag 3x other Instagram users in the “comments” section. This sweepstakes is in no way affiliated with Meta Platforms Inc., Instagram or TikTok Inc. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry at any time which in Sponsor’s opinion does not comply with these Official Rules.
Sponsor is not responsible for technical or computer, telephone service outages, delays, equipment malfunctions, lost or unavailable connections, or late, lost, failed, illegible, incomplete, garbled or deleted entries, transmissions, or other network or technological difficulties that may prevent an individual from completing his/her online entry, or for printing errors in any advertisement, entry form, or the rules.
An entrant may use only one Instagram or TikTok account to submit entries during the Sweepstakes. If an entrant uses multiple accounts to submit more than one entry, the entrant will be disqualified. For entries submitted online, entries will be deemed made by the authorised account holder of the social media account at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the Instagram or TikTok username by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning the username or the domain associated with the submitted entry. Any automated or computer-generated entries, fake or duplicate identities, spam, or improper techniques (as determined by the Sponsor) will be disqualified. Any questions regarding the validity, completeness, or number of entries submitted by an individual or the identity of the authorized account holder of an e-mail address, phone number, or social media profile shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who acts in a disruptive, harassing, vulgar, or unsportsmanlike manner, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion.
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If the Sponsor determine(s), in its/their sole discretion, that there is any suspected or actual tampering with the Sweepstakes (electronic or otherwise) or if technical difficulties (e.g. infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor) compromise the security, fairness, integrity or administration of the Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right to void the entries at issue and/or modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes and conduct a random drawing to award the prize among all eligible entries received as of the termination date. If the Sweepstakes is terminated due to tampering or technical difficulties prior to its expiration date, notice will be posted online at z-teca.com Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant that tampers with the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates the Official Rules of the Sweepstakes. Entries not conforming to announced entry specifications will not be acknowledged or returned.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE OR SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
All entry information becomes the property of the Sponsor. By entering, entrants grant the Sponsor the right to broadcast and distribute their name, image, likeness, voice, entry materials, and biographical information in any media whatsoever, for any purpose whatsoever, worldwide, in perpetuity, without any further authorization from or compensation to the entrant. The Sponsor reserves the right to reject and disqualify any submissions that do not meet the terms and conditions of these Sweepstakes rules.
4. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Prize(s). There will be one (1) winner in this Sweepstakes. On October 2nd, 2023 at 9:00 a.m., the winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries. Winner will be informed that they won by Instagram Direct Message. The winner will receive:
1x 13-inch Apple MacBook Pro
The approximate retail value of the winner’s prize is $1,700. Entrants can win only once.
Winner will be contacted by a representative of the Sponsor and must reply within 48 hours to maintain eligibility. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within this time period or fails to respond to any attempted contact, such potential winner will be disqualified, his/her entry will be declared null and void and the Sponsor reserve the right, in their sole and absolute discretion, to choose another potential winner by the process referred to above.
All results are unofficial until winner(s) is/are verified by the Sponsor. Prizes may not be exchanged, substituted, transferred or redeemed for other prizes by winner. Cash will not be awarded as a substitute for prize. Any difference between actual value and stated ARV will not be awarded. Prizes are awarded ‘as is’ with no guarantees or warranties as to use, merchantability, or fitness for a specific purpose, and the Sponsor is not responsible for defective prizes. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize in their sole discretion without an announcement, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded.
6. Conditions for Acceptance of the Prize(s). The winner must claim the prize online via e-mail, during regular business hours (Monday – Friday from 9:00 AM ET – 5:00 PM ET), except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize(s) must be claimed and all required paperwork and ID submissions must be completed by October 3rd, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. ET or the entire prize package will be forfeited. Failure of the winner to fulfil these requirements will result in the forfeit of the entire prize package. The winner may be required to provide a valid government issued photo identification card and to execute an affidavit of eligibility and publicity and liability release prior to receiving their prizes. All unclaimed or rejected prizes will be forfeited. Failure by the winner to respond to Sponsor’s messages, calls, e-mails or other notification will lead to forfeiture of the prize. Failure to completely fill out and sign all waivers, releases, or forms requested by Sponsor will result in forfeiture of the prize. Sponsor then has the right, at its discretion, to award that prize to another winner using the method described above. A winner who forfeits any prize is not eligible to win another contest or sweepstakes conducted by z-teca for thirty (30) days.
Winner(s) is/are required to fill out any tax forms requested by the Sponsor(s) in order to receive their prize(s).
By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to have their name, voice, likeness, biographical information, and entry materials used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this Sweepstakes, and in any media whatsoever, including z-teca’s Social Media Accounts and on www.z-teca.com, for any purpose whatsoever, worldwide, in perpetuity, without any further authorization or compensation to the winner.
7. Social Media. For contests or sweepstakes promoted on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, or any other social media website (each a “Social Media Site” and collectively the “Social Media Sites”), the Sponsor reserve the right to void any entrant’s entry in the Sweepstakes for failure to abide by the guidelines, policies, or procedures of the applicable Social Media Site, and to delete or remove any of entrant’s related “Likes,” comments, posts, tweets, videos, photos, user generated content, or other electronic messages, communications, or submissions at their discretion. The Sponsor also reserves the right to block, ignore, report, and/or completely prevent any entrant, account, user, or profile from accessing the Sweepstakes and/or the Sponsor’s profile(s), account(s), website(s), blog(s) or handle(s). This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the Social Media Sites. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold the Social Media Sites harmless from any or all claims, liability, damages, judgments, fines, costs, expenses related to or associated with their participation in this Sweepstakes. Entrants understand that by logging-in to the applicable Social Media Site, that they agree to comply with the Social Media Site’s Terms of Service, and that their personal information is subject to the Privacy Policies and information collection practices of the Social Media Site. Entrants agree that the Sponsor are not responsible for the collection, disclosure, transfer, or dissemination of their personal information, whether directly or indirectly, by third party advertisers, marketers, or any other transferees. For entries submitted through the Social Media Sites, the Sponsor may be limited to using the information in a manner set forth by the Social Media Sites and in no other way.
8. Limitation on Liability. Sponsor disclaims all liabilities to the winner with respect to receipt and use of the prize. Winners and their guests or travel companions, by acceptance of their prize, agree to release and hold the Sponsor and its affiliated companies, their advertising, promotion and production agencies, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives harmless from any and all liability, claims, causes of actions, damages, fines, and costs of any kind whatsoever (including reasonable attorney’s fees) which may be sustained directly or indirectly to persons or property in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize or while preparing for, participating in, and/or travelling to any Sweepstakes or prize-related activity.
9. Reservation of Rights. Sponsor reserves the right to make changes to these Official Rules in their sole discretion which will become effective upon announcement. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or terminate this Sweepstakes for any reason in the event that it cannot be run or administered as intended by the Sponsor. Any such changes or termination will be announced on z-teca.com or @z_teca’s official Instagram page.
10. Contact Information. For questions or more information about this Sweepstakes, please contact z-teca via e-mail at email@example.com. For a copy of these rules, addendum, and/or list of winners please go to www.z-teca.com/btscontest or send a self-addressed stamped envelope to 710 Chesswood Dr, North York, ON M3J 2W4, within sixty (60) days of the end of this Sweepstakes.